Failure to abide by these rules can lead to account suspension or ban, and illegal activity will be reported to law enforcement.
Rules for Posts on the /r/FauxBait and /r/AsianFauxBait Subreddits
Submissions must be approved before they’ll appear. In order to be approved, they must meet the following requirements.
- Girls from 18 U.S.C. § 2257-compliant sites only. No unknown models, and no jailbait. – The only exception is well-known, legal-aged public figures, and only if their birthdates are verifiable. This is essential to the survival of this subreddit. Also, consent is a requirement. No images of (or obtained through) coercion, blackmail, or rape will be allowed.
- The title of your submission must include the name of the model. – This is not only so we can prove identity and age, but so that people can find more pictures and videos of the featured model.
- In a top-level comment, you must post a link to a site where the model’s age can be verified. – Again, this is vital to the survival of this sub. Without age verification, posts will not be approved.
- No blog-spam. – It’s obnoxious, toxic, and a bannable offense. If you find on-topic content on a blog-spam page, re-host the content on one of our approved hosts (see below).
Rules for Shared Images and Links in the fauxbait_club Keybase.io group
- All media must feature women age 18+. No unknown models, and no jailbait. As with the subreddits, all media must feature consenting women of legal age. If there is any doubt, moderators may seek age verification. If none can be found, the offending image(s) will be removed.
- No blog-spam. Again, same as the subreddits. Spammers will be banned.
Rules for Comments and Keybase.io Chatroom Banter
- Be respectful. – It’s okay to disagree, but try to do so civilly. Don’t harass or insult people, and don’t attack people for their sexual orientation or preferences. /r/FauxBait should be a safe place for all.
- No links to underage or spam content. – This will result in a ban, possibly even being reported to the Reddit admins.
- Treat content creators kindly. – When someone visits the subreddit who is either a photographer or model that has been featured on the site, treat them with the utmost respect. And if they’re someone who isn’t an adult performer, but who has been featured on the site, don’t be lewd towards them or make them uncomfortable. If you wouldn’t say it to them in person, don’t say it to them here.
- Don’t make lewd comments about children. – This site features young-looking women, but we do not condone child abuse or sex with children. Any sexually-suggestive comments regarding children (real or imaginary) will be deleted, and repeat offenders will be banned.
- Don’t be gross. – This is a porn site. We all know why we’re here. It’s perfectly acceptable to make comments like “damn, she’s hot” or “I wouldn’t kick her out of bed for eating crackers,” but we don’t need to hear all about your masturbatory adventures or the explicit things you’d like to do to her. Don’t be gross.
- Stay on-topic. – With the exception of the ‘off-topic’ channel in the chatroom, all discussions should be related to the subject matter. Keep casual banter in the ‘off-topic’ channel.